Western Folder Inventory Management System Help
accessed by links in the left side blue column.
(yellow warning icon next to link indicates there is at least one item in the report).
- Home - Link to Western Folder home web page.
- All Products - Displays gridview for default list showing all active products.
- Zero Balance Report - Displays gridview for all items whose current available quantity is zero.
- Low Alert Report - Displays gridview for all items whose current available quantity is less than or equal to the minimum specified balance.
- Expiration Report - Displays gridview for all items whose defined expiration date is already past and items which are due to expire within the next 30 days.
- Add New Product - Displays form to request new product addition to inventory. Submitted form sent to coordinator
Selectable Filters: accessed by dropdown lists in the right side blue column.
- Sorting - default sort order is by class description, but you may click on any column heading to sort the grid by that column in ascending order. Click again for descending order. Only date columns are not sortable.
- Search - click the Search button below the grid to display the search dialogue box.
Choose which column to search in the first dropdown box. Choose the comparison operator in the second dropdown.
Type the comparison value in the text box. For compound searches on one or more columns, use the 'and/or'
dropdown and click the + (plus) icon to display additional criteria lines.
- Download - click the Csv button below the grid to export the grid content to a csv file in your default folder.
- Column Hiding/Positioning - column width can be resized by clicking and dragging the vertical line separating
the column headers. Additionally, an entire column can be re-positioned by clicking and dragging inside
the column header.
Entire columns can be hidden by clicking on the Column Chooser button below the grid.
In the dialogue box, click the - (minus) icon next to a column name on the left side. The column name
reappears in a list of hidden columns on the right side.
Click the + (plus) icon to restore the column
to the visible column list on the left side. Note: if hiding columns for any of the report views,
first execute the report, then hide columns.
If done in reverse order, the report will ignore the column
choices and show all columns instead.
- Image Display - click the product number link to display an image of the product, if available.
- Action Notification - In report view only, click to select one or more rows. To select all rows, click the checkbox in the first column header.
After selecting all rows which require a common action,
click the Action button below the grid to display a modal form with
options for handling the actionable items. The modal form is movable and resizable.
Submit the form to send the instuctions to your account coordinator. Repeat, if necessary, for any remaining actionable items.
These filters are a short cut way to subset the grid results, rather than using the Search function. Choose an item from a drop down list to
easily limit the grid display to those records.
Copyright 2020 © Western Folder Distributing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.